UPDATE TO POWWOW RULES & CARNIVAL INFO
Comanche Nation Fair
September 12, 2018
Comanche Nation Fair UPDATE
• No chairs can be placed around the powwow arena until 8 a.m. Friday, September 21.
• No areas are to be roped off around the powwow arena.
• If chairs are around the powwow area before Friday, September 21, they will be confiscated by the Comanche Nation Law Enforcement or the Comanche Nation Fair Board and placed in the “Powwow Impound” (Comanche Nation Fair Board Office), until someone can identify them and pick them up.
• Any roped off area will be taken down
• No chairs are to be left at the powwow arena following the Comanche Nation Princess Sorority Powwow Thursday, September 20.
CARNIVAL WRIST BANDS FOR COMANCHE CHILDREN
• Children who are enrolled members of the Comanche Nation will be allowed one carnival wrist band per day.
• Parents must go to the Comanche Nation Enrollment Office to verify children’s enrollment. Once enrollment is verified, a ticket will be given. Take the ticket to the carnival midway for a Comanche Tribal Wrist Band.
The times to pick up the tickets at the Enrollment Office are:
• September 21 Friday, 8 a.m. – 7 p.m.
• September 22 Saturday, 8 a.m. – 10 a.m. & Noon – 7 p.m.
• September 23 Sunday, Noon – 5 p.m.
The Comanche Nation Wrist Bands will NOT have timed sessions, like the regular wrist bands sold at the carnival.
PRICES FOR REGULAR CARNIVAL TICKETS AND WRIST BANDS
• Tickets are $1 each
• $20 tickets / 22 tickets
• $40 / 45 tickets
• Children rides take up to 3 tickets each
• Adult rides take up to 4 – 5 tickets each
• $25 / each Per Timed Session
• The carnival ticket booth will have the timed sessions on display